Brenda offers live, interactive workshops for a range of time zones. Each three-hour workshop (A$35) is optimised for Zoom and includes comprehensive course materials.
In addition, there are two advanced classes:
- Abstraction in Action (A$125) is a four module/10 hour workshop for committed students looking to stretch their creative muscles and to explore abstraction both in concept and practice. Spaces are limited. 5-8am 25/26 August, 9 and 30 September
- Beyond FUNdamentally Circles (returning later in 2021) goes deeper into the design possibilities of semi-circles and other curvilinear shapes and is designed for graduates of the first FUNdamentally Circles workshop only.
All dates are shown in Sydney time. Use the Time Zone Converter Tool to calculate the time at your location. Please choose your classes carefully, any refunds or transfers are entirely at Brenda’s discretion.
As a guide:
- classes for Australian students are generally on a Saturday morning (Sydney time).
- for students in North America, classes shown as early on Wednesday or Thursday morning fall on your Tuesday/Wednesday mid-day/afternoon; and
- for students in the UK and Europe, the classes start at 8/9am your time.
Choose a class time that suits you best. All welcome!
- The X Factor: 9am – 12 noon Sat 3 July
- The X Factor: 5-8am Thursday 8 July
- Strip Ease: 5-8am Thursday 5 August
- Geometricks: 5-8am Wednesday 11 August
- Abstraction in Action: 5-8am 25/26 August, 9 and 30 September
- FUNdamentally Circles: 5am-8am Wednesday 8 September
- The X Factor: 5-8pm Saturday 3 July
After you have completed this form and made your payment, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with the Zoom registration link and requirements list. Check your junk mail folder! Contact Brenda if you have any questions or concerns.