Brenda offers a full suite of live, interactive workshops for a range of time zones. Each three-hour workshop (A$35) is optimised for Zoom and includes comprehensive course materials.
In addition, there are two advanced classes:
- Beyond FUNdamentally Circles (A$35 9am-12 noon Saturday 1 May or 5am-8am Thursday 6 May) goes deeper into the design possibilities of circles and curvilinear shapes and is designed for graduates of the first FUNdamentally Circles workshop.
- Abstraction in Action (A$100 March/April dates) is a four module workshop for committed students looking to stretch their creative muscles and to explore abstraction both in concept and practice. Spaces are limited. Group Two (weekday times) is fully booked but there are still some spaces in Group One (weekend times). Learn more.
All dates are shown in Sydney time. Use the Time Zone Converter Tool to calculate the time at your location. Please choose your classes carefully, any refunds or transfers are entirely at Brenda’s discretion.
As a guide:
- classes for Australian students are generally on a Saturday morning (Sydney time). Strip-Ease has a special Sunday time;
- for students in North America, classes shown as early on Thursday morning fall on your Wednesday mid-day/afternoon; and
- for students in the UK and Europe, the classes start at 8/9am your time.
Choose a class time that suits you best. All welcome!
- Strip Ease: 1-4pm Sunday 7 March
- FUNdamentally Circles: 9am-12noon Saturday 10 April
- Line Dancing: 9am – 12noon Sat 5 June
- The X Factor: 9am – 12 noon Sat 3 July
- Strip Ease: 6-9am Thursday 11 March
- FUNdamentally Circles: 5-8am Thursday 8 April
- Line Dancing: 5-8am Thursday 10 June
- The X Factor: 5-8am Thursday 8 July
- Strip Ease: 7-10pm Sunday 7 March
- FUNdamentally Circles: 5-8pm Thursday 8 April
- Line Dancing: 5-8pm Thursday 10 June
- The X Factor: 5-8pm Saturday 3 July
After you have completed this form and made your payment, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with the Zoom registration link and requirements list. Check your junk mail folder! Contact Brenda if you have any questions or concerns.