Explore the power of repetition to create unity and rhythm in abstract design using YOUR preferred techniques.
Brenda developed this design* workshop for students looking to stretch their creative muscles. The multi-segment program includes:
- Module 1 (3 hours): an overview of the design principle of repetition and warm-up composition exercises;
- Module 2 (3 hours): developing your colour palette and abstract composition;
- Module 3 (optional): informal open studio session;
- Module 4: group presentations and feedback. All students are expected to participate in this module and contribute to a supportive environment.
Spaces are limited for personalised attention and guidance.
*This workshop does NOT include technique instruction. Students are expected to have the skills necessary to undertake the assignments in their preferred techniques.
2023 Workshop Dates
- from 6am Thursdays 2, 9 and 23 March and 5am 6 April 2023. (This is Wednesday afternoon in North America and Wednesday evening in the UK and Europe.)