WELCOME! to my teaching and design website.
An element of serendipity is integral to the art of quilt making. This quality of surprise spurs me to explore new possibilities in the fusion of colour, shape, line and texture through fabric and stitching.
Sign up for my newsletter or follow me at:
Learn with me!
My teaching focus is on freeform piecing, effective design and the use of colour – to promote fun and encourage creative momentum.
My live, interactive workshops are structured as 3-hour classes optimised for learning via the Zoom platform for up to 20 participants. Available for groups or book directly with Brenda for her 2021 program.
2021 Workshop Calendar
Brenda offers live, interactive workshops directly to students. Here is the final class for 2021.
- Geometricks: 10am-1pm Wednesday 15 September Sydney time (Tuesday afternoon/evening in the US/Canada)
2021 Guild Workshops
The following Guild workshops are open for non-member bookings in 2021. Please contact the organiser directly to check availability and to book your place:
- FUNdamentally Circles with Venice Area Quilters Guild: 5.30-8.30pm Thursday 23 September (Florida time)
- FUNdamentally Circles with Racine Lighthouse Quilters: 2-5pm Tuesday 26 October (Wisconsin time)
- Strip Ease with the Quilters Guild of the British Isles: 8am-11am Saturday 6 November (UK time)
- Line Dancing with San Francisco Quilters Guild: 2-5pm Saturday 13 November (SFO time)
- Geometricks with San Francisco Quilters Guild: 2-5pm Sunday 14 November (SFO time)
Global Quilt Connection
Check out the Global Quilt Connection: Meet the Teachers Events which showcases teachers from around the world. This was my presentation but there are many more teachers that may interest you or your group.