WELCOME! to my teaching and design website.
An element of serendipity is integral to the art of quilt making. This quality of surprise spurs me to explore new possibilities in the fusion of colour, shape, line and texture through fabric and stitching.
Sign up for my newsletter or follow me at:
Learn with me!
My teaching focus is on freeform piecing, effective design and the use of colour – to promote fun and encourage creative momentum.
My live, interactive workshops are structured as 3-hour classes optimised for learning via the Zoom platform for up to 20 participants. Available for groups or book directly with Brenda for her 2021 program.
2021 Workshop Calendar
Brenda offers a range of live, interactive workshops at times suitable for Australia, North America and Europe. Here is the program for the second half of 2021. All dates are shown in Sydney time:
- The X Factor: 9am-12noon Saturday 3 July 🇦🇺
- The X Factor: 5-8pm Saturday 3 July 🇬🇧🇪🇺
- The X Factor: 5-8am Thursday 8 July 🇺🇸🇨🇦
- Strip Ease: 5-8am Thursday 5 August 🇺🇸🇨🇦
- Geometricks: 5-8am Wednesday 11 August 🇺🇸🇨🇦
- Abstraction in Action: 5-8am 25/26 August, 9 and 30 September 🇺🇸🇨🇦
- FUNdamentally Circles: 5am-8am Wednesday 8 September 🇺🇸🇨🇦
Global Quilt Connection
Check out the Global Quilt Connection: Meet the Teachers Events which showcases teachers from around the world. This was my presentation but there are many more teachers that may interest you or your group.