WELCOME! to my teaching and design website.
An element of serendipity is integral to the art of quilt making. This quality of surprise spurs me to explore new possibilities in the fusion of colour, shape, line and texture through fabric and stitching.
Sign up for my newsletter or follow me at:
Learn with me!
My teaching focus is on freeform piecing, effective design and the use of colour – to promote fun and encourage creative momentum.
My live, interactive workshops are structured as 3-hour classes optimised for learning via the Zoom platform for up to 20 participants. Available for groups or book directly with Brenda for her 2021 program.
2021 Workshop Calendar
Brenda offers a full suite of live, interactive workshops at times suitable for Australia, North America and Europe. Here is the program for the first half of the year. All dates are shown in Sydney time:
- Strip Ease: 6-9am Thursday 11 March
- Abstraction in Action: Group One (Weekend days: 20-21 March, 10 April & 1 May)
- Abstraction in Action: Group Two (Weekdays:24-25 March, 7 & 29 April) FULLY BOOKED
- FUNdamentally Circles: 5-8am Thursday 8 April
- FUNdamentally Circles: 9am-12noon Saturday 10 April
- Beyond FUNdamentally Circles: 1-4pm Saturday 1 May
- Beyond FUNdamentally Circles: 5-8am Thursday 6 May
- Line Dancing: 9am-12noon Saturday 5 June
- Line Dancing: 5-8am Thursday 10 June
- The X Factor: 9am-12noon Saturday 3 July
- The X Factor: 5-8am Thursday 8 July
Global Quilt Connection
Check out the Global Quilt Connection: Meet the Teachers Events which showcases teachers from around the world. This was my presentation but there are many more teachers that may interest you or your group.