2021 Zoom Workshops
Join Brenda for 3-hour live, interactive workshops optimised for the Zoom platform. Coming up:
- Geometricks: 10am-1pm Wednesday 15 September 2021
- a full suite of classes will be offered for direct sign ups in 2022. Be the first to know the schedule. Sign up for the Serendipity Studio Newsletter! Also see below for Guild workshops that are open to non-members.
All dates are shown in Sydney time. Use the Time Zone Converter Tool to calculate the time at your location.
Other Zoom Workshops
Brenda is booked to teach the following workshops with groups and Guilds that are open for non-member bookings. Please contact the organiser directly to book your place:
- FUNdamentally Circles with Venice Area Quilters Guild: 5.30-8.30pm Thursday 23 September (Florida time)
- Geometricks with Region 14 Quilters Guild of the British Isles: 9am-12noon Sunday 26 September (UK time)
- FUNdamentally Circles with Racine Lighthouse Quilters: 2-5pm Tuesday 26 October (Wisconsin time)
- Strip Ease with the Quilters Guild of the British Isles: 8am-11am Saturday 6 November (UK time)
- Line Dancing with San Francisco Quilters Guild: 2-5pm Saturday 13 November (SFO time)
- Geometricks with San Francisco Quilters Guild: 2-5pm Sunday 14 November (SFO time)
In Person Workshops
- Australasian Quilt Convention 2-5 December 2021:
- Circular Explorations (2 days)
- Improvisation Plus (2 days)
See my artwork in:
- Art Quilt Australia 2021: at Yarra Ranges Regional Museum at Lilydale, Victoria from 7 August until 14 November 2021.
- Australia Wide Seven at Bunbury Museum & Heritage Centre Western Australia from 25 September – 7 November 2021.
- 2021 Quilts Unlimited: View Centre of the Arts & Culture, New York 2 October – 4 December 2021 (Juror Invitational)
- Fur Fangs Feathers & Fins premiere at Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum 2 April to 17 June 2022 (SAQA Global Exhibition)
Open Borders: Travel Inspired Textiles: Brenda Gael Smith curator
In this invitational exhibit 20 Australian textile artists explore and celebrate their country and recall a time of open borders and travel adventures. Come along for the journey. The exhibit will also be on display at the following Mancuso events:
- Pennsylvania National Quilt Extravaganza: 16-19 September 2021
- Pacific International Quilt Festival: 14-17 October 2021 Santa Clara
- Quilt & Sewing Fest of New Jersey: 17-20 November 2021