Against a background of continuing travel restrictions and social distancing protocols, like many other textile artists and teachers, I am gearing up so that I can share more directly from my studio. Virtual workshops are under development but I am ready to give live virtual presentations now!
I love that technology enables us to share in spite of the pandemic. Please email me with any queries or requests. I am open to tailoring a program that suits your needs.
Presentations & Workshop Programs
My first assignment was this week and we had a lively discussion about Jurying and Judging Art Quilts with a particular focus on the issue of original design. Other topics available include:
- Driven to Abstraction: the art and inspiration of Brenda Gael Smith
- The Art of Curating: tips and insights for exhibition organisers and artists
- Technology and Your Creative Practice
- Quilts & Composition: unlocking the design code for all kinds of quilts and learning to make things better!
- Copyright and Textile Creatives in the 21st Century (Australia only)
See full presentation descriptions.
All presentations are available as live virtual programs via Zoom set up as 45 minute digital slide show + Q&A for up to 100 participants.