I have a new teaching companion in my studio. An extra light source for my work station when I am teaching during my night time. I have abundant natural light during the day but this is an extra boost for other times especially as we head into winter downunder.
Speaking of workshops, join me for my next 3 hour live, interactive workshop FUNdamentally Circles. Focus on the core technique of freeform piecing circular designs without pins and templates. After some skill-building exercises, students will start on their own compositions with confidence.
I offer three times to suit a range of countries:
- 5am-8am Thursday 8 April (this is Wednesday midday/afternoon in North America)
- 5-8pm Thursday 8 April (this is 8am/9am Thursday in the UK and much of Europe)
- 9am-12 noon Saturday 10 April
Graduates of this workshop are also invited to join Beyond FUNdamentally Circles exploring semi circles and other curvilinear shapes:
- Saturday 1 May 2021 9am-12 noon
- Thursday 6 May 2021 5-8am (Wednesday afternoon/evening in Canada/US)