One of the
good best! things to happen in 2020 has been developing live, interactive workshops optimised for Zoom learning. I have so enjoyed welcoming people from all over the world into my studio and sharing some of my processes. I will be returning in 2021 with a full suite of 3-hour classes for Australian and international time zones. Each standalone class concentrates on a different technique:
- Line Dancing: learn the moves for fine expressive lines;
- Geometricks: explore the design possibilities of freeform geometric shapes
- The X Factor: Apply the X factor to a stack of your favourite fabrics to create cross design projects – ideal for pre-cuts and stash-busting;
- FUNdamentally Circles
- Strip-Ease: effective strip-piecing
Take one or you can pick and choose! In addition, I will be offering some other special classes including an online version of Abstraction from Reality.
Be the first to know when the 2021 class schedule and booking form is available. Sign up for the Serendipity Studio Newsletter:
Alternatively, if you are wanting to get started straight away, you might enjoy these on-demand workshops:
- Beginning to Improvise: Carolina Oneto
- Organic Shapes: Carolina Oneto
- Fantastic Fusion: Lisa Walton
- Aurora: Lisa Walton
- Let’s Quilt!: Deborah Louie
Or check out the Global Quilt Connection Teacher Directory which lists an array of teachers that offer open enrollment virtual workshops & lectures.