- Ergonomic yet simple stand design to keep your back straight to minimize back pain.
- The quilting hoop sits on the seat under your lap to give you total hands free. So you can quilt with your arms relaxed without carrying and lifting the whole weight of your quilt work. This design is to eliminate stress on your shoulders and arms. The quilting hoop is balanced by the natural weight of your lap. As a result, no stress on your lap and belly.
- The quilting hoop maximises your working space through a 14″ in square shape, equivalent to that of an 16″ – 18″ round shape quilting hoop. This will reduce the need for you to stretch your arms and keep the quilt loose when quilting The Thimblelady Way. For median height quilters, a diameter of 16″ round shape quilting hoop or bigger is simply a bit too big. Large size hoop make you stretch your arms more. The accumulated stretch, hence the stress, can cause neck pain.
- The wide vertical band width (the rings of the hoop) holds heavy layers of quilt better without distorting it. No need to tighten the rings to pinch the quilt tightly together. The thin rings minimize the weight of the quilting hoop, make it more mobile and easier to handle.
- 360 degree free rotation maintaining a perfect tilt towards your body is a must. Better still, the rings can be freely rotated without annoying screws to loosen or tighten up! You know what I mean if you have used any of those.
- Light weight and collapsible – less than 2 lbs and easy to carry around, whether it is in your car or on your shoulder or in your suitcase.