I will be teaching two live, interactive Zoom workshops at the QuiltFest Virtual Schoolhouse #2 hosted by Mancuso Show Management 11-14 May 2022:
- Geometricks: Friday 13 May 4 pm – 7 pm EDT: Tips and tricks for creating geometric shapes with freeform piecing: triangles, quadrilaterals, and hexagons. Explore the design possibilities of repeating motifs and learn how to join irregularly shaped blocks. All Levels
- FUNdamentally Circles: Saturday 14 May 4 pm – 7 pm EDT: Focus on the core technique of freeform piecing circular designs without pins and templates. It’s liberating and it’s FUN! After some skill-building exercises, students will start on their own compositions with confidence.
There’s a fantastic line up of teachers across a range of techniques and projects.
Here’s a short video where I talk about the Virtual Schoolhouse workshops.
PS: If you can’t wait until May, I am also directly hosting a full line up of workshops including:
- FUNdamentally Circles: 9am-12noon Saturday 12 February (Friday afternoon in the US)
- Beyond FUNdamentally Circles: 6-9am Thursday 3 March (for graduates of FUNdamentally Circles only)
- Geometricks: 6-9am Thursday 10 March (Wednesday afternoon in the US)
- Geometricks: 9am-12 noon Saturday 12 March (Friday afternoon in the US)