Join me in the Serendipity Studio in 2021! I am offering a full line-up of live, interactive workshops at Australian and US-friendly times in 2021. Each 3-hour workshop focuses on a different freeform piecing technique and is optimised for the Zoom format.
First up this week is Geometricks: Tips and tricks for creating geometric shapes with freeform piecing including triangles, quadrilaterals and hexagons. Explore the design possibilities of repeating motifs and learn how to join irregular shaped blocks. BOOK HERE for:
- Geometricks: 9am-12noon Saturday 6 February
- Geometricks: 6am-9am Thursday 11 February (that’s Wednesday afternoon/evening in North America and the UK)
Here is the rest of the program. All dates are shown in Sydney time:
- Strip Ease: 1-4pm Sunday 7 March (NB special time)
- Strip Ease: 6am-9am Thursday 11 March
- Abstraction in Action: Group One (Weekend days: 20-21 March, 10 April & 1 May) A$100 – 4 module/10 hours
- Abstraction in Action: Group Two (Weekdays: 24-25 March, 7 & 29 April) A$100 – 4 module/10 hours
- FUNdamentally Circles: 5am-8am Thursday 8 April
- FUNdamentally Circles: 9am-12noon Saturday 10 April
- Beyond FUNdamentally Circles: 1-4pm Saturday 1 May
- Beyond FUNdamentally Circles: 5am-8am Thursday 6 May
- Line Dancing: 9am-12noon Saturday 5 June
- Line Dancing: 5am-8am Thursday 10 June
- The X Factor: 9am-12noon Saturday 3 July
- The X Factor: 5am-8am Thursday 8 July
Use the Time Zone Converter Tool to calculate the time at your location.
Price A$35 for 3 hour workshops.
I also invite you to book for the Global Quilt Connection webinar at 4pm on 9 February 2021 (US Eastern time). This free webinar showcases 20 teachers, including me!, that offer virtual workshops and events with open enrolment for individual students.