Calling all Australian* quilters! Whether your work is traditional or innovative in design, you are invited to enter the World Quilt Competition 2016 Accepted entries will premiere at the World Quilt New England (18-20 August 2016) and tour to other quilt shows run by Mancuso Show Management in the United States.
How to Enter
Entries can be submitted via the Online Entry Form. Alternatively, download, complete and return the World Quilt Competition 2016 Entry Form – Australian Edition (PDF) by e-mail or post.
Be aware that your quilt must be at least 1296 square inches (eg 36x36cm) and completed in 2014, 2015 or 2016. See the Contest Rules for more information.
The closing date for entries is 16 May 2016.
Innovative & Traditional entries compete for prizes & awards including:
- Best of World $2000
- Innovative: 1st:$700, 2nd:$500, 3rd:$300
- Innovative: Best Use of Colour:$150, Best Hand Workmanship:$150, Best Machine Workmanship:$150
- Traditional: 1st:$700, 2nd:$500, 3rd:$300
- Traditional: Best Use of Colour:$150, Best Hand Workmanship:$150, Best Machine Workmanship:$150
- Best of Country $400 (must be at least 10 entries from the country)
- Viewer’s Choice $200
Many countries are represented including Canada, Germany, Italy, Japan, New Zealand, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom & the United States. (A country must have ten entries to qualify for the Best of Country award.)
If you have any queries regarding Australian entries for the World Quilt Competition, please e-mail me at email@example.com
* Entrants from other countries, see the Mancuso Show Management website.